
And we wonder why she doesn't take full 2 hour naps anymore. :-)

This kid is amazing! She was making a tower one day, and it kept falling over, so I started one on a book, and she got the tower to be taller than she was. Wow.

I just love his smile. :-)

Again, my kids are just so cute at the park. This is the park where Vonn plays baseball, so if the kids get park fever, it's right down the hill.

O.k., when I saw her do this at first, I about had a heart attack, so I decided to get the camera. She climed up the rock wall almost completely by herself. She's a monkey. :-)
Super cute! I am getting up the courage to let Tanner climb. That does look a little safer than the crazy rock wall at our park. Oh, and I love the spiderman hat:) Did we leave that at your house, or did Aunt Veda send you one too!? I never know. Tanner has the cutest Minnie Mouse shirt she sent us. :) Good times!
ReplyDeleteO.k. so I'm super lame and just figured out how to read and reply to comments.
ReplyDeleteThe Spidey hat is Easton's, but that hat fit Ev and the other girlie hat fit Easton, so we swapped. I think we both got the same outfit from Aunt Veda. I love it. :-)